If you are thinking of a destination wedding. You need not look any further than Santa Barbara, California.
1.~ The Weather. Santa Barbara has plenty of sunshine year round. That and the average daily temperature being in the 70s is tough to beat.
2. ~ Gorgeous views in every direction. Santa Barbara delights the eye with vistas of mountains and the ocean. Sunsets that will stop you in your tracks.
3. ~ Spectacular locations. Say “I Do” to Historic Mission and Churches, Private Estates, Beaches, Wineries, and Hotel Spa Resorts.
4. ~ Budget Friendly. There are restaurants, hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, and shopping in all price ranges.
5. ~ Easy to get to. Fly right into our local darling little Santa Barbara Airport. It cost a few bucks more than flying into LA. But the savings on time and rental cars is worth every penny.
6. ~ Year round activities like kayaking, hiking, whale watching, trolley rides, festivals, and more. Lots of fun for all age guests that can enjoy your wedding week as their vacation.
7. ~ World class event professionals. All the talent, passion and skill to make your dreams come true.
8. ~ No need to choose a second destination for a honeymoon. Santa Barbara has everything you need for a down to earth or luxury honeymoon. Plus, our central location and local train station makes it a breeze for trips throughout California.
9. ~ Entertainment. State Street Ballet, Orchestra, Plays and Musical Theater, Live Band and even Karaoke if you want to join in. Movies too, of course.
10. ~ Super friendly people. Santa Barbara people are proud of their town and love to share all the best local secrets. We’ve got plenty to tell you. Just ask.
1. ~ Santa Barbara is dog friendly. Pets are family.
2. ~ Signature Cocktail. No wedding reception is complete without a mixologist made personalized Santa Barbara concoction.
3. ~ Farm to Table Food. Many of our caterers and restaurant chefs can be found at the local organic markets picking the absolute finest foods and herbs. These delectables by Pure Joy Caterers.
4. ~ Boots or Bling. Personal touches are always encouraged.
5. ~ Wineries. Being a Jersey girl I still can’t get over that I can take a 20 minute drive with breathtaking views and be at any number of wine tasting rooms. I’ve been to the wine regions of Italy, and I certainly wouldn’t advise not to go. But if you google what is most like the Amalfi Coast of Italy in the United States, I’m betting Santa Barbara will be at the top of the search.